Welcome to the Practice Theme Commitee
We are an All Academy committee charged making all Academy research more practice relevant so that our scholarly research contributes to a better society by promoting dialogue and collaboration among different professionals in the public, private and non-government sectors.
PTC Activities at the AOM Annual Meeting/Conference
The PTC engages in activities and initiatives across the following areas:
- Co-sponsor sessions that emphasize the practice impact agenda.
- Design and deliver Professional Development Workshops that promote the practice agenda.
- Reward scholarly contributions with the PTC Practice Impact Awards
Ongoing PTC Activities
- Create industry and scholarly platforms to bridge scholars and practitioners.
- Strategic doing initiatives that advance our knowledge about understanding, measuring and making sense of impact.